Survivor's Story Helps Us 'Never Forget'
Jewish Cleveland Holocaust survivor Erika Gold shared her story of survival on Holocaust Remembrance Day. You can hear her story and her reflections on the importance of educating others about the Holocaust in this Spectrum News1 story:
You make stories like this possible because of your support to the Jewish Federation of Cleveland's annual Campaign.
- Students Honor Holocaust Victims
- Jewish Cleveland’s Security Technology a First for U.S.
- Reuniting Families in Israel
- Israeli Program Helping Kids Succeed
- Giving Vital Help to the People of Ukraine
- Escaping Ukraine: One Family’s Fight for Freedom
- Jewish Summer Camp is Back!
- Jewish Cleveland Celebrates Israel
- The Art of Remembering the Holocaust
- Survivor's Story Helps Us 'Never Forget'
- Strengthening Community Ties for 75 Years
- Responding to the Ukrainian Refugee Crisis
- Clevelanders Shine a Light on Hate
- Staying Prepared Through Security Training
- Adding Up The Progress Of STEM In Israel
- Cleveland Students Create the Art of Yom Hashoah