Cleveland Students Create the Art of Yom Hashoah
Each year, the Jewish Federation of Cleveland’s Community Relations Committee (CRC) partners with the Kol Israel Foundation to host the Yom Hashoah Creative Arts Contest for Jewish and non-Jewish middle school and high school students.
Watch the video above, which takes you inside the creative process at St. Joseph Academy for the 2020 Creative Arts Contest.
Thanks to our community’s support of the Campaign for Jewish Needs, we can organize activities that inspire community members from all backgrounds to learn from one another and take action.
You make stories like this possible because of your support to the Jewish Federation of Cleveland's annual Campaign.
- Students Honor Holocaust Victims
- Jewish Cleveland’s Security Technology a First for U.S.
- Reuniting Families in Israel
- Israeli Program Helping Kids Succeed
- Giving Vital Help to the People of Ukraine
- Escaping Ukraine: One Family’s Fight for Freedom
- Jewish Summer Camp is Back!
- Jewish Cleveland Celebrates Israel
- The Art of Remembering the Holocaust
- Survivor's Story Helps Us 'Never Forget'
- Strengthening Community Ties for 75 Years
- Responding to the Ukrainian Refugee Crisis
- Clevelanders Shine a Light on Hate
- Staying Prepared Through Security Training
- Adding Up The Progress Of STEM In Israel
- Cleveland Students Create the Art of Yom Hashoah